Save time, money, and hassle with a multi-year Total Product Protection plan. Whether your equipment has been sidelined by accidental damage, electrostatic discharge (ESD), electrical overstress (EOS), or by normal wear and tear, your investment is protected with Total Product Protection.
As part of the Total Product Protection plan, instruments that are sent in for repair will also receive firmware updates (when desired), safety modifications and any other necessary adjustments to maintain your instruments at peak performance. 1
Whether you are in a controlled lab or on the floor of a manufacturing plant, your equipment is subject to a variety of hazards, including being dropped, damaged in transit, poorly stored or worse. Any one of these factors can lead to thousands of dollars in on-demand repair or replacement costs.
Unplanned expenses are reduced and your investment is protected when you choose Total Product Protection from Tektronix. Accidents happen, but we've got you covered.
Total Product Protection should be ordered at time of instrument purchase.
The Ultimate Solution
- 3 or 5 year protection plan
- Coverage from wear and tear
- Covers damage caused by ESD or EOS events 1
- Single point of contact to manage your service journey
- Return shipping at no cost
- Includes calibration (if necessary) and adjustments to published accuracy specifications
Request More Information About Total Protection:
How It Works
- Step 1: Call +00800 2255 4835 to schedule repairs.
- Step 2: Ship your equipment to the nearest repair depot.
- Step 3: Our expert technicians will diagnose and repair your instrument. We’ll clean, calibrate (if necessary) and ship your equipment back to you at no charge.
- Step 4: If Tektronix cannot fix your instrument, we will replace it.
All repair work includes any calibration and adjustments necessary to restore your instrument to published accuracy specifications, ensuring that all measurement results can be trusted. Calibrations are performed under ISO 9001:2015 Registered Quality System and in compliance with metrology standards:
- ISO/IEC 17025:2005
- ANSI/NCSL Z540.1-1994(R2002)