- Connect the I&Q signals, then adjust span to completely contain the spectrum.
- Set Reference Level for largest signal that does not overload.
- Turn signal off, and do RSA Calibrate All. Wait until finished.
- Turn signal back on. Any change of span or ref level will require that you calibrate again.
- Set the RSA ref level to +30dBm.
Run Calibrate All. Usually you do not need to disconnect the signal
This FAQ Applies to:
Product: WCA230A, WCA280A, RSA3303A, RSA3308A
FAQ ID : 63596View all FAQs »