QCloud v7.6 (Windows) can be installed as a new installation. It can also be used for evaluations in demo mode.
If your evaluation involves processing of files other than the ones provided with this package, you will need a demo license key. Please contact your Tektronix representative to attain a demo license key.
QCloud v22.214.171.124 includes the following features:
- No upfront CapEx cost
- Instant scalability always ensuring perfect sizing to workflow
- Metered usage billing ensures you only pay for what you use
- QC content from Amazon S3 location
- EBS optimized to ensure persistence of data across instance reboots
- Provides Exception-based Technical Compliance to Enable QC Teams to Focus on Problem Content and Subjective Requirements
- Performs Consistent and Thorough Checks of Incoming Video Files against User-defined Templates
- Ensures compliance to regulatory requirements such as U.S. CALM Act, EBU R128, Canadian Closed Caption mandates, U.K. OfCom & Japan NAB Photo-Sensitive Epilepsy (PSE)
- Ensure Quality of All Audio Tracks Contained in the File Simultaneously
- Automatically corrects audio loudness and peak audio level issues to increase workflow efficiency and reduce CapEx/OpEx
- Logs Errors, Informs Automation Systems, plus Programmable Actions such as E-mail User Alert, Quarantine and Move Files
- Integrates with Video Servers, Automation and MAM/DAM systems via Web-services (SOAP) API
- Web-based Multiuser Interface
- Unlimited Scalability from Stand-alone (single instance) to Enterprise (multi-instance cluster for higher parallel processing and high availability)
- Version: v126.96.36.199
- Software Type: Access Key Protected
- Release Date:
- Part Number: 066159700
By downloading, you agree to the terms and conditions of the Software Download Agreement.
This software applies to: QCLOUDOD