Live Chat with Tek representatives. Available 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM CET.
Call us at 1-800-833-9200
Available 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (CET) Business Days
Tektronix class leading High Performance Oscilloscopes are now available with enhanced capabilities and features included as standard. Tektronix DPO/ MSO 12.5GHZ – 33GHZ C, DX and SX models come with additional enhancements at no additional cost when purchasing a new instrument.
All of these features now come as standard:
- Provides trigger and decoding features for greater insight when analyzing 8b/10b encoded serial data streams.
- Enables users to simultaneously view waveforms, character, and low-level protocol activity, simplifying validation of link-level communications and isolation of data-dependent faults.
- Perform Pass/Fail Testing against Telecommunication and Computer Standards
- Customized Mask Tests allow for Multiple Actions upon Test Failures
- Detailed Test Statistics provide Insight into True Signal Behavior
- Conduct Limit Test Pass/Fail Testing against a “Golden” Waveform with Tolerances
- Graphical definition of trigger criteria
- Identification of the desired waveform events quick and easy by scanning through all acquired analog waveforms and graphically comparing them to geometric shapes on the display
- Removal of losses from cables, probes, adapters
- Equalization for opening-up eyes
- Inbuilt BERT capabilities
- Trigger on PRBS Errors
- Real-time hardware BIT Error Measurements
- Automated Jitter and Timing Analysis for analog and digital clocks and data signal
- Multiple measurements and trend plots quickly show system timing under variable conditions, including Random, Deterministic, and Bounded Uncorrelated Jitter separation
Additional Built-in Features Summary:
|Option Description||Option Number||Order – No cost|
|125M record length||10XL|
|Advanced Jitter and Eye Analysis Tools||OPT DJA|
|Serial Data Link Analysis Visualizer||OPT SDLA|
|Visual Trigger and Search||OPT VET|
|Limit Test Application Software||OPT LT|
|Mask Test Application Software||OPT MTH|
|8b/10b Serial trigger and Analysis||Opt. ST6G/ST14G|
|Frame and Bit Error Rate Detector||OPT- ERRDT/BITERR|