DAQ6510 6½-Digit Data Acquisition and Logging Multimeter System
DAQ6510 6½-Digit Data Acquisition and Logging Multimeter System
Creating a new level of simplicity, the DAQ6510 has a touchscreen user interface that enables faster setup time, real time monitoring of test status, and detailed data analysis on the instrument.
Reduce your test setup, execution, and analysis time
Set up and run a test simply and quickly without having to write a test program. The DAQ6510 Data Acquisition and Logging Multimeter System's intuitive touchscreen provides simple configuration with visual and intuitive test setups, real-time visualizations of scan status for catching problems early to avoid lost test time, and easy analysis of test data.
- Configure: Setup a multi-channel scan with multiple measurement functions using one measure and scan configuration menu.
- Run and monitor: Display the progress of the scan during the test to immediately see measurements out of range and limits exceeded.
- Analyze: Display and analyze results using the plotting and statistics functions. Use the touchsceen's pinch and zoom capability to study results in depth. Use cursors to compute statistics on segments of the data.
Make a wider range of measurements
The DAQ6510 is made to measure with 6½-digit resolution and 15 built-in measurement functions. Make low-current, low-resistance, and temperature measurements, and see transient signals with the built-in digitizer.
- Voltage: 100 nV to 1000 V with 0.0025% basic DCV accuracy
- Current: 1 pA to 3A
- Resistance: 1 µΩ to 120 MΩ
- Capacitance: 0.1 pF to 100 µF
- Temperature measurement with thermocouples, resistance temperature detectors, and thermistors from -200°C to 1820°C
- 1 M sample/s, 16-bit digitizer with 7 million readings storage
- Have more options for test systems with 12 plug-in switch modules and up to 80-channel capacity
Reduce test time
Maximize the amount of data collected in the minimum amount of time. Make faster measurements, switch channels faster, and scan more channels.
- Make measurements as short as 0.0005 power line cycles or 8.3 µs (10 µs) for 60 Hz (50 Hz) power lines.
- Scan at the rate of 800 channels per second with the solid-state multi-plexer plug-in switch module.
- Scan up to 80 2-pole channels for testing a statistically significant number of DUTs in a single test.
Connect to your DUTs quickly and reliably
The DAQ6510 makes you more efficient before you even start testing with mass-terminated, D-sub connections on many of its plug-in switch modules. This minimizes downtime when changing plug-in switch modules during system maintenance or when you're setting up a new test system.
Choose from a complete set of interface options
Standard LAN, LXI, and USB interfaces allow easy integration into your test system. Optional, field-installable GPIB and RS-232 interfaces include six digital I/O ports for direct instrument-to-instrument synchronization and communication. The DAQ6510 will work easily with any PC interface you choose.
Fast PC automation with the KickStart Data Acquisition Application
Use the KickStart Instrument Control Software to quickly program a data acquisition test on a PC. The software does not require programming; just enter a test setup using the menu screens. Then visualize your results in tabular and graphical formats.
Perform environmental testing and accelerated life testing with confidence
Set up a test on a statistically significant number of devices quickly using the touchscreen display. Monitor the status of the test while the test is in progress. See data in graphical or tabular form on the touchscreen display.
- Test up to 80 devices in one setup with a single DAQ6510 mainframe.
- Expand up to a higher channel count if necessary using the TSP-Link® interface to connect and control multiple DAQ6510 mainframes.
- Monitor temperature over the range of -200⁰ C to 1820⁰ C with any of 8 different thermocouple types, 5 different RTDs, or 3 different thermistors.
- Set limits and define critical channels to monitor during testing to know immediately when a problem occurs.
- Store test data on an external USB drive or on a PC to ensure important data is not lost.
- Program the DAQ6510 to re-start following the loss of power to minimize lost test time during evenings and weekends.
Cost-effectively test lower value resistance components
Test components such as cables, low value resistors, and connectors accurately and reliably with the DAQ6510.
- Measure with 1 µΩ sensitivity.
- Use the 4-wire resistance function to eliminate test lead resistance error.
- Use offset compensation to eliminate thermal contact error.
Increase test capacity and increase throughput in manufacturing
Use the DAQ6510 to increase the number of devices with a single test system and maximize test capacity. Take advantage of the faster measurement time and faster scanning rate that the DAQ6510 offers.
- Expand test system capacity up to 80 devices for one test system.
- Take fast measurements with a 0.0005 power line cycle integration time.
- Use the solid state relay card for high volume manufacturing and scan through DUTs at a rate as high as 800 channels/s.
- Let the DAQ6510 execute and control a test to minimize communication time with a PC by using the DAQ6510’s internal TSP program execution.
|Data Sheet||Module||Description||Configure and Quote|
|7700||20 CHANNEL MULTIPLEXER||Configure & Quote|
|7701||32 CHANNEL DIFFERENTIAL MULTIPLEXER WITH||Configure & Quote|
|7702||40 CHANNEL DIFFERENTIAL MULTIPLEXER W/SC||Configure & Quote|
|7703||32 CHANNEL HI SPEED DIFF MUX||Configure & Quote|
|7705||40 CHANNEL CONTROL MODULE||Configure & Quote|
ALL IN ONE I/O MODULE
|Configure & Quote|
MULTIPLEXER DIGITAL I/O MODULE WITH 25 P
|Configure & Quote|
|7708||40 CHANNEL DIFFERENTIAL MULTIPLEXER MODU||Configure & Quote|
|7709||6 X 8 MATRIX MODULE WITH 25 AND 50 PIN F||Configure & Quote|
|7710||20 CHANNEL 60V SOLID STATE MULTIPLEXER C||Configure & Quote|
|DAQ6510 Data Acquisition and Logging Multimeter System Datasheet|
Literature number: 1KW-61317-0
|Datasheet||19 Jun 2018|
|Ensuring the Accuracy and Cost-Effectiveness of Temperature Measurement Systems|
This applications brief examines how to evaluate the advantages and disadvantages of various sensor types and the instrumentation options available so that sensor outputs result in accurate and reliable measurements.
Literature number: 1KW-61407-0
|Application Note||08 Jun 2018|
|KickStart Instrument Control Software Version 2.0.0 (Beta) (Windows 10, 8, 7 compatible)|
**Version 2.0.0 (Beta)** Key FeaturesKickStart Software for the PC enables quick test setup and data visualizationwhen using multiple instruments.• Save time by automating data collection of millions of readings.• Set up a multi-instrument test with the…
Part number: KICKSTART-2.0.0
|Application||07 Jun 2018|
|Digital Multimeters Comparison Table|
Table comparing DC volts, AC volts, ohms, DC amps, AC amps, and other measurement capabilities of Keithley and Tektronix DMMs.
Literature number: 1KZ-61264-1
|Product Selector Guide||06 Jun 2018|
|Model DAQ6510 User's Manual The Model DAQ6510 Data Acquisition and Multimeter System User's Manual contains detailed…The Model DAQ6510 Data Acquisition and Multimeter System User's Manual contains detailed applications to help you achieve success with your instrument. In addition, this manual provides information about the basics of the front panel to familiarize you…|
Part number: DAQ6510-900-01A
|Primary User||05 Jun 2018|
|How do I perform a digitized current measurement on a Keithley DMM6500?|
For this example: making a 1kS/s digitized current measurement with 2000 Samples. Buffer Settings: Press MENU Under the Measure Tab, press Reading Buffers Change capacity to 200000 I set Fill Mode to Once (but continuous also worked) Be sure to clear…
|FAQ ID: 471651||16 May 2018|
|Guidelines and Tips for Multi-Channel Data Logging - Switch Card Selection Guide|
Choosing a 7700 Series Switching Module for the DAQ6510 Data Acquisition MultimeterThere are 12 different 7700 Series Plug-In Switch Modules that enable the DAQ6510 6½-Digit Data Acquisition and Logging Multimeter System to perform a wide range of tests. This configuration guide will help you to select the appropriate switch module for…
Literature number: 1KW-61385-0
|Selection Guide||14 May 2018|
|Model DAQ6510 Data Acquisition and Multimeter System Quick Start Guide|
Model DAQ6510 Data Acquisition and Multimeter System Quick Start Guide
Part number: DAQ6510-903-01A
|Primary User||09 May 2018|
|KTTI-RS232 Communication and Digital I/O Accessory Instruction Sheet|
The KTTI-RS232 Communication and Digital I/O Accessory provides instruments with an accessory card slot with an RS-232 interface.
Part number: 077143600
|User||09 May 2018|
|Model DMM6500 and DAQ6510 Declassification and Security Instructions|
If you have data security concerns, this document tells you how to clear or sanitize the Keithley Instruments Model DMM6500 and DAQ6510 memory devices. It also explains how to declassify an instrument that is not functioning.
Part number: 077145400
|Declassification||09 May 2018|