Debug faster with high-definition displays,
more channels, and a built-for-touch user interface
100 MHz – 1 GHz • 2 or 4 Channels
Introducing the new 3 Series MDO with our award-winning user interface, the largest HD display in its class, and an optional built-in spectrum analyzer. All without using more bench space.
- The largest 11.6-inch HD (1920x1080) capacitive touch display in its class
- Optional 16 digital channels for mixed signal analysis
- Built-in spectrum analyzer in 1 GHz or 3 GHz versions
- Wide range of serial bus decoding and triggering options
Starting at £3,130 / 3.570 €
200 MHz – 1.5 GHz • 4 or 6 Channels
Introducing the intuitive 4 Series MSO with more display, more signals, more resolution and advanced capabilities, built for every engineer for everyday use.
- The largest 13.3-inch HD (1920x1080) capacitive touch display in its class
- Up to 6 FlexChannel® inputs
- 12-bit vertical resolution; up to 16 bits in High Res mode
- Support for over 20 serial bus protocols
Starting at £6,210 / 7.190 €
Compare our next-generation oscilloscopes
A scope for every engineer. Whether you’re debugging serial buses or designing to high speed digital standards, we’ve set a new standard in scope user interface so you can get to your answers faster and easier.
Tektronix has been leading the Test and Measurement industry for the last 70 years. From when we launched the very first Oscilloscope in 1946 to delivering our next-generation oscilloscopes, Tektronix is the leader in providing innovative solutions for today’s engineers. Our own team of engineers from around the world continually design solutions for engineers. This is who we are, and this is what we do.
We are Tektronix, and we’re for the engineer.