During repair periods, Gold Care customers are entitled to a free loaner unit that is of equal or higher performance as the product being repaired. To minimize downtime, loaner units are shipped within 48 hours of the initiation of service. The Tektronix Gold Care Plan provides a seamless ownership experience without incurring additional service-related costs over the plan coverage period.
Gold Care can be ordered at time of instrument purchase or anytime throughout the life of the instrument.
The Gold Care Service Plan Solution
- 3 or
5 yearprotection plan
- Loaner product shipped within 48 hours 1
- Extension of standard product warranty
- Protection from manufacturer defects
- Protection from ESD and EOS events 2
Gold Care customers receive priority access to the Tektronix global network of customer call centers, staffed by technical experts.
Repair costs for electrostatic discharge (ESD) and electrical overstress (EOS) events are handled free of charge. 2
To further reduce downtime, Gold Care instruments are placed at the front of the queue once they reach our service center.
Products are returned in like-new condition. When necessary, a factory certified calibration is included at no additional charge.
Request More Information About Gold Care:
With Gold Care, there is no need to worry about unexpected equipment
failure or production delays.
- Minimize downtime with a loaned instrument shipped within 48 hours
- Get back to work faster with priority access to global Tektronix customer call centers
- Protect from unexpected events with coverage of EOS and ESD damage
All repair work includes any calibration and adjustments necessary to restore your instrument to published accuracy specifications, ensuring that all measurement results can be trusted. Calibrations are performed under ISO 9001:2015 Registered Quality System and in compliance with metrology standards:
- ISO/IEC 17025:2005
- ANSI/NCSL Z540.1-1994(R2002)
Gold Care Service Plan
Download this information as a PDF.