Tektronix is headed to Las Vegas for the 2014 National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) Show, April 5-10. We will be demonstrating how our latest solutions address the broadcasters’ ongoing challenge of ensuring the picture and sound quality of their programming.
With new ways to view content, come new ways for errors. Broadcasters need to ensure the quality of their content from production, both during the broadcast and post-production. Tektronix is dedicated to help broadcasters provide excellent content quality as newer technologies emerge. Our show theme this year is “Ensuring Content Quality from Start to Finish,” and we plan to deliver!
Visit us at booth N5223, as we showcase the latest advances in portable waveform monitors with physical layer measurement capabilities; video quality monitoring of adaptive bit rate (ABR) content; and HEVC/H.265 analysis capabilities. NAB attendees can also see demonstrations of the latest Tek products and meeting with our company’s experts throughout the duration of the show.
Specifically, we will highlight:
- 4K Technology Demonstration – NAB attendees will be able to see a technology demonstration of Tektronix’ 4k-upgraded WFM8300 Waveform Monitor with UHDTV1 (3840x2160) content. The demonstration illustrates how Tektronix protects investments by giving customers a direct upgrade path without the need to replace existing products.
- Cloud-Based QC with QCloud – First cloud-based QC solution that meets the needs of the production, post-production, broadcast and online video service markets operating file-based workflows for Amazon Web Services (AWS) and other cloud platforms.
- Quality of OTT Services with Sentry ABR – Enables broadcasters and content creators to ensure that their over-the-top (OTT) video assets are intact and available for immediate streaming when requested by viewers.
- Portable WFM2300 Waveform Monitors Address Install and Maintenance Applications - Ideal for installation and maintenance applications thanks to its combination of features, capabilities and exceptional portability.
- ECO8000 and ECO8020 Ensure Reliable Sync and Timing Performance – Highly reliable sync generator system for the most critical timing and synchronization requirements of modern broadcast, mobile truck and post-production facilities.
- HEVC (H.265) Streams with MTS4000 MPEG Test and Analysis System – Helps equipment manufactures accelerate the time-to-market and optimize the coding efficiency of their next-generation encoders for mobile video, OTT video and 4K/Ultra HC applications.
If you are attending the show please be sure to stop by our Tektronix booth (N5223) to say hello and check out our latest technologies. If you are not attending be sure to check out our Facebook page for show updates and photos!
Image Credit: © Somchai Jongmeesuk - thinkstock.com